Assigning an Easel Assessment is quick and easy! To do so, please follow the instructions below:
- First, log into your TPT School Access account and go to Easel by TPT
- From your Easel dashboard click on ‘My Assessments’
- Open the Assessment that you would like to assign and click on the ‘Assign’ button located in the upper right-hand corner
- Click ‘Invite Students’
- Choose how you would like to assign the Assessment (Google Classroom or Generate Link)
- If you’re assigning through Google Classroom you will now be prompted to select which ‘Classroom’ you would like to post the Assessment in. If you’re using the Generate Link option, you will first need to verify your school issued email address. Once verified you will see the option to ‘copy link’. You can then share the link directly with your students or post it in the LMS of your preference.
Note: The “Skip student login” option is not available for Easel Assessments.
For more information about Easel Assessments and Easel Activities we encourage you to check out the Easel by TPT section of the Help Center.