You can add audio to an Easel Assessment by using the audio upload tool. This tool allows an audio file under 5 minutes to be inserted into any Easel Assessment. Audio helps with accessibility for younger students and students with different learning modes and gives you more creative ways to engage your students.
Reminder: Only upload content you own or have the rights to use with our platform.
To upload audio to your Easel Assessment, please:
- Open an existing Easel Activity or learn how to create a new Easel Activity from scratch.
- To add audio to the entire question, click the “Add audio” button beneath the question field.
- If you’d like to add audio for a specific answer, click the plus sign next to the answer and select “Audio.”
- When prompted, select the audio file you’d like to insert from your computer (Note: all major audio file types can be used except .wav files).
- Once the audio is finished loading, click “Upload.”
The audio file will be visible in the assessment as a small icon. To play the audio, simply hover your mouse over the audio icon to play or pause the audio.
If you’d like to remove the audio clip you’ve uploaded, you can hover your mouse over the audio icon and click “Remove” or the trash icon.
Any questions? Contact us at email@example.com.