There are a few reasons why you may be receiving an error message. To resolve the issue, please try the below steps:
- Use Google Chrome when assigning in Canvas.
- Reload the assignment page in Canvas and open the assignment again.
- Be sure that you’ve opened the resource as an Easel Activity so that it can be assigned through Canvas. Activities must have been accessed or created during your current subscription, and activities from previous subscriptions are not able to be assigned. Learn more about Easel activities from previous subscriptions here.
- Make sure that you are part of an active TpT School Access subscription. If you have any questions, you can reach out to your account administrator or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Double check that the email address associated with your Canvas account is the same email address that your TpT School Access account is set up with. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you need any assistance.