To set up the Canvas integration with Easel, you’ll need to add Easel as an External Tool in Canvas.
You can view our video tutorial here:
To set up the Canvas integration with Easel, please:
- Go to the Admin section on your Canvas Dashboard.
- Select Developer Keys and then select the Inherited tab.
- In the above screen, find Easel by TpT. Toggle the State on this screen to ON. Finally, copy the number listed under Details. You’ll need this for the next step.
- Navigate to the Settings tab on the left side of the screen. Find the Apps item and click it to open the Apps screen. You should see the screen below - click the button on the far right that says View App Configurations.
- Click the bright blue button that says +App on the right side of the screen.
- On this screen, open the dropdown menu under Configuration Type and select By Client ID.
- This should open the screen below - paste the number you copied earlier on the Inherited Key screen here and click Submit.
If you need any further assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team at email@example.com.