There are a few reasons why you may be receiving an error message when trying to add teachers:
- You’ve exceeded the amount of accounts available in your subscription. Learn more here.
- The email address of the teacher may be formatted incorrectly. To resolve this, please make sure that the teacher’s email address is spelled correctly and properly formatted.
- The ‘Add User’ form is missing information or has incomplete fields. Please make sure that you’ve entered all of the required information including the teacher’s first and last name, email address, and role.
- The CSV file you uploaded is formatted incorrectly. Please check and make sure that all required columns are completed, no extra columns are present, and that all information entered is properly formatted. Learn more about uploading a CSV file here.
- The teacher is already included on your roster or was previously deactivated. Please check that they are not already registered, or reactivate the teacher. Learn more here.
- The teacher has an account through a different School Access subscription. Please contact email@example.com for assistance.
If you’re still experiencing trouble when trying to add a teacher, you can reach out to our Support team here.