You and your students can add images to an Easel Activity by using the image upload tool. This tool allows any .jpg, .png, or .gif image file under 5MB to be inserted into any Easel Activity.
Reminder: Only upload content you own or have the rights to use with our platform.
To add an image to a new or existing Easel Activity:
- Open an existing Easel Activity or begin by creating a new Easel Activity from scratch.
- While in the “Prepare” tab, click the “Image” button in the upper toolbar.
- When prompted, select the image file you’d like to insert from your computer.
- Once selected, you’ll have the option to rotate or crop the image.
- When you’re satisfied with how the image looks, click “Upload.”
Please note that you may need to adjust the size of the image after you’ve uploaded it to your activity. To adjust the size of the image, simply click and drag any corner of the image with your mouse to resize the image as desired.
If you’re looking to flex your creative muscles and create engaging sorting, naming, and/or labeling exercises, then adding images to your Easel Activities is a great place to start!
In addition to PDFs, you can also use image files to create an Easel Activity. The supported formats for image files include png and jpg/jpeg. Image files may not exceed a total size limit of 100MB. For more information on how to create an Easel Activity using an image file, please see the article below: