The Easel Assessments tool is the latest addition to Easel by TpT, TpT’s new suite of digital tools!
Similar to Easel Activities, Easel Assessments makes it easy to create and assign engaging, device-based, self-grading quizzes that are perfect for remote or in-person instruction.
You can search and discover resources that contain Seller-created Easel assessments using the “Easel Assessments” filter on the home and search pages. Once you’ve accessed a resource that contains an Easel Assessment, simply click “Preview & Assign” to start using it.
To create and assign an Easel Assessment:
- Access the Easel Assessments tool here.
- Open an existing Easel Assessment or click the “Create” button in the header and select “Assessment.”
- Customize your assessment by naming it, adding or editing questions and images, selecting your question types, and selecting correct answers.
- Preview your assignment and view what your students will see when completing the assessment by clicking “View as Student.”
- Assign to your students to complete and return to you on TpT School Access by clicking “Assign” in the top right corner.
Once a student selects an answer, they will receive immediate feedback if their answer was correct or incorrect. When a student finishes the assessment, they can instantly see a full graded report on their performance.
Student results will populate in the “Overview” and “Questions” tabs once they start working on the assessment. The “Overview” tab shows how your class performed and results for each individual student. The “Questions” tab indicates, for a given question, what percentage of students got each question correct vs. incorrect.
For more information on Easel Assessments, check out our Getting Started Guide!
Have additional questions? Contact us. We’re happy to help!