Your Easel Activities and Assessments will expire after the end of your subscription, and access to them will depend on whether or not your school has renewed its subscription.
If your school has renewed their subscription, then you’ll be able to access the Easel tool and:
- You’ll be able to access the edits made to your previous Easel assignments.
- You can assign to additional students and review submitted student work.
- Students can submit their completed assignments.
If your school has not renewed and your subscription term has ended, you’ll be able to access the Easel tool and your Activities and Assessments for an additional 14 days after the term ends.
- Within the 14-day period:
- Students can still submit their completed assignments.
- You can review student submissions and provide feedback to students.
- You cannot view or edit your Easel Activities or Assessments, or assign an activity to new students.
- You cannot create a new Easel assignment.
- After the 14-day period:
- You’ll no longer be able to access the Easel tool or any of your Activities or Assessments.
- Students will not be able to submit their completed assignments.