Movable pieces and text in your activity can unlock a variety of activity types, like sorting and matching exercises, which can help engage your students on devices.
To allow students to move shapes and text in your activity:
- Access the Easel Activities tool here.
- After selecting an activity, add a shape or text to your Easel Activity.
- For shapes, style the shape to fit your resource by adjusting the size, border color, border width, and fill color for each shape. For text, you can adjust the size, color, and alignment.
- Select “Movable” from the annotation toolbar to allow students to click and drag the shape or text. The green outline around a shape or text will indicate that it’s movable.
- To add text to a movable shape in your activity, double click on the shape to begin typing.
- When students hover over the shape to complete the activity, the cursor will change to indicate to students that they can move the shape.