You can create your own engaging Easel Activities using any PDF resources that you own or have the right to use on TpT School Access or start from scratch with the blank page option.
Reminder: Only upload content you own or have the rights to use with our platform.
To upload and create your own activity:
- Access the Easel Activities tool here.
- Click ‘Create’.
- You have the option to either upload a PDF file you own or start with a blank activity.
- If you choose to upload a PDF you own, you can import specific pages to include, and our system will process those pages within minutes.
- Customize the activity using the given annotation tools, like adding shapes, text boxes for instructions, and answer boxes.
- Assign to students to complete and return to you on TpT School Access.
At this time, you can upload PDFs up to 100MB in size.
Note that since PDF resources accessed through TpT School Access are only visible in the Online Viewer, these resources will not be available to be uploaded using the "Select a File" option. If a Teacher-Author has enabled an Easel Activity for a PDF resource, you will be able to create an Easel Activity directly from the resource in the Online Viewer. Search for resources you can use as Easel Activities.
If you'd like to view a demonstration of how to create interactive activities using the tools available in Easel, see our video tutorial here:
You can watch all of our Easel Activities How To Videos here.