You can now use any PDF resources that you own or have the right to use on TpT School Access to create engaging activities for students with TpT Digital Activities.
Reminder: Only upload content you own or have the rights to use with our platform.
To upload and create your own activity:
- Access the TpT Digital Activities annotation tools here.
- Click ‘Create’.
- Select a PDF file to upload and choose which pages to include in the activity.
- Import desired pages to include, and our system will process those pages within minutes.
- Customize the activity using the given annotation tools, like adding shapes, text boxes for instructions, and answer boxes.
- Assign to students to complete and return to you on TpT School Access.
At this time, you can upload PDFs up to 100MB in size.
Note that since PDF resources accessed through TpT School Access are only visible in the Online Viewer, these resources will not be available to be uploaded using the "Select a File" option. If a Teacher-Author has enabled a Digital Activity for a PDF resource, you will be able to create a Digital Activity directly from the resource in the Online Viewer.