The library contains over 3 million PreK-12 TpT resources, including:
- Over 500,000 resources that teachers can make into interactive digital activities.
- Over 100,000 Online Resources made for Google Apps.
The TpT School Access library includes all core subjects and other content areas such as social-emotional learning, STEM/STEAM, project-based learning, and many more. New resources are added daily from Teacher-Authors participating in School Access.
To find digital resources to share with your students, you can use the “Digital” filter on the search page:
- TpT Digital Activities: This filter will only show PDF resources that are compatible with TpT Digital Activities. With Digital Activities, you can create online, editable, and interactive activities to share with your students to complete on any device — whether they’re learning in the classroom or at a distance.
- Made for Google Apps: This filter will show resources that are Online Resources made for Google Apps, as well as other resources that you can use directly on Google Docs, Slides, Sheets, or Forms.
- Other Digital Resources: This filter will show resources that are compatible with digital devices. The Teacher-Authors of these resources have indicated that the resources can be used for device-based learning. Some examples of these include internet activities, webquests, and activities that are compatible with various LMS.
Have additional questions about digital resources? Contact us. We’re happy to help!