To edit your roster in your account, please visit the Roster Management page in your account by clicking on your name in the top right corner and then select “Roster Management”:
To add a teacher:
- Click on the green "Add User" button on the top right of the Roster Management page
- Select the "Invite Individual Teachers" option
- Enter a teacher’s first name, last name, email address, and role
- To add an additional teacher, click "+ Add Another Teacher" and enter their information
- Once you’ve added every teacher, click "Send Invitations"
- Teachers will then receive an invitation email with the link to activate their account
If you'd like to add multiple teachers using a CSV file, learn more here.
To remove a teacher:
- Find the teacher’s name on the Roster Management page
- Click on the 3 dots to the right of their name
- Select "Deactivate"
- Check the "Yes, I’m sure I want to deactivate this user’s account" box and then click "Deactivate Account"
If you’ve set limits and a teacher leaves your school, their unused resource licenses will be set aside for you to distribute at a later point.