To edit your roster in your account, please visit the Roster Management page in your account by clicking on your name in the top right corner and then select “Roster Management”:
To add a teacher:
- Click on the green ‘Add User’ button on the top right of the Roster Management page
- Select the 'Invite Individual Teachers' option
- Enter a teacher’s first name, last name, email address, and role
- To add an additional teacher, click ‘+ Add Another Teacher’ and enter their information
- Once you’ve added every teacher, click ‘Send Invitations’
- Teachers will then receive an invitation email with the link to activate their account
If you'd like to add multiple teachers using a CSV file, learn more here.
To remove a teacher:
- Find the teacher’s name on the Roster Management page
- Click on the 3 dots to the right of their name
- Select ‘Deactivate’
- Check the ‘Yes, I’m sure I want to deactivate this user’s account’ box and then click ‘Deactivate Account’
If you’ve set limits and a teacher leaves your school, their unused resource licenses will be set aside for you to distribute at a later point.