Your school’s subscription includes a package of resource licenses (also known as access level) that you and your colleagues can use throughout your subscription. The first time you access each resource in your subscription term, you will use a resource license. That license covers your use of that resource for instructional purposes during your school’s subscription term.
You can do the following with resources you access:
- Print and make copies for your students
- Share with your students via our student link feature, email, or other direct means of communication that are accessible to your students only
- Assign resources as TpT Digital Activities to your students
You cannot do the following with resources you access:
- Share with other educators for use with their own students
- Post publicly online where individuals other than your students can access
- Use resources for your own commercial purposes
- Continue using resources after the end of your school’s subscription term
If you want to share a resource with your colleagues, please ask them to access the resource through their own TpT School Access accounts to activate the correct number of resource licenses.
For more information, read the full details of our resource license policy in the TpT School Access Terms of Service.
Have additional questions? Reach out to our support team.