A student can change the name associated with their Easel profile:
- First, they’ll need to click on the Easel assignment link from within Google Classroom, or the platform their instructor used to share the activity link with students.
- Then, select either the “Sign in with Google” or “Sign in with Easel” option for students.
- From there, they can sign in with their Google or Easel account.
- Next to the “Welcome Back” message, they should click the small pencil icon located to the right of their name.
- Type in the new name and click “Enter.”
Once the student has completed these steps, their updated name will appear on all Easel assignments going forward.