The Thumbnail Preview on the left side of the Easel editor enables easier page navigation and page management (i.e. add new pages, reorder pages, delete, copy/paste, and duplicate).
How do I add a new page?
Click the “Add Page” button at the bottom left of the screen.
From there you can create a blank page, upload a PDF, or create a page using the Canva integration..
How do I delete a page?
There are 3 ways to delete a page:
- Select a page in the Thumbnail Preview and press backspace or delete on your keyboard.
- Right-click a thumbnail image and click “Delete.”
- Click the menu icon with 3 dots in the upper right of a thumbnail and click “Delete.”
! Warning: You cannot undo page deletion.
How do I copy and paste a page?
There are 3 ways to copy/paste a page:
- Right-click a thumbnail image and click “Copy” or “Paste.”
- Click the the menu icon with 3 dots in the top right corner of a thumbnail image and click “Copy” or “Paste.”
- Use the following keyboard shortcuts:
- To Copy: Ctrl + C on Windows; Command ⌘ + C on Mac
- To Paste: Ctrl + V on Windows; Command ⌘ + V on Mac
How do I delete and copy/paste multiple pages at the same time?
To manage multiple pages at once, you’ll need to select all of the pages you want to manage.
On both Windows and Mac, to select multiple sequential pages, click the first page you’d like to manage, click and hold Shift on your keyboard, and then click the last page that you want.
To select multiple non-sequential pages, press and hold Ctrl, and then click each page that you want.
Once you’ve selected all of the pages you want to manage, you can click the icon with three dots at the corner of each page to copy, paste, duplicate, or delete the selected pages.
How do I get to the “Edit Pages” screen?
Click the grid icon in the bottom left corner of the Thumbnail Preview.
The grid icon is just to the right of the “Add Page” button.
How do I reorder slides in the Thumbnail Preview?
- Select the page or pages you want to reorder.
- Drag the page or pages where you want them.